This job posting has expired
.NET Full Stack Developer
Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
What you will be doing
- Create documentation in alignment with company standards for solutions they own
- Develop and test full stack solutions across a broad range of technologies
- Collaborate with team members and the business as needed
- Use current best practices to ensure solutions are scalable and maintainable
- Support existing solutions as the need arises
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conduct and coordinate demonstrations of products in development to the business
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essentials that will make you successful
- Possess and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to develop effective and efficient solutions in .NET and T-SQL
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps or similar strongly recommended
- Strong organizational skills, task management and ability to prioritize multiple items is a must
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Self-motivated, requiring limited supervision to successfully execute projects.
Core values we live by
Not all companies live by their culture, but we do! Below are the Core Values that guide us in our daily work. We live and breathe these and are seeking candidates who are all-in with believing in their power!
- Integrity – even when no one is looking
- Do your job - Give your maximum effort every day. Stay aligned to your targets and responsibilities and execute them with precision.
- Make Their Day - Go above and beyond to provide the best possible service to others. This includes customers, dealers, teammates and anyone else you meet. Be a good person, give great service and expect the same in return.
- Be the Teacher - Take every opportunity to teach and enlighten your customers and teammates. Help them to learn and grow; and support them on their journey to build better credit and a better life.
- Be the Student - When it’s your turn to be the student, listen to feedback, hear the other person, focus on improving. Ask for help when you need it.
- Decisions Using Data - Take the guess work out of it and use real data to drive your decisions.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong experience across .NET Development, C#
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform
- A good working knowledge of ASP.Net and WebAPI
- Strong experience with T-SQL
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Continuous Integration experience, with Jenkins, TeamCity or VSTS
- Testing approaches such as TDD and BDD (Nunit, Specflow) ,
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst position, preferably in the auto-finance industry.
Physical Work RequirementsAbility to be sedentary for long periods of time.