Software Development Engineer, Associate
Location : Portland, ME
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
The Associate Software Automation Engineer at PTC is an individual contributor, working on an Agile software development team on new test automation and maintenance/improvement of existing Feature, Security, Regression, Performance and other types of tests.
This role helps us ensure that industrial automation software meets or exceeds requirements across quality attributes and relevant customer scenarios.
Agile software development teams move PTC Portland: Kepware, ThingWorx Edge and integrated technologies forward.
You will also collaborate with QA leadership, department staff, developers, Product Owners, Product Managers and Scrum Masters to deliver on customer solutions in alignment with corporate strategy.
The right candidate is a highly motivated individual with exceptional talent ready to further the goals of PTC Portland’s Quality Assurance team.
Your day will consist of a variety of activities:
- Team collaboration and commitments
- Developing and executing test plans
- Supporting department, R&D and IOT goal.
- Assisting with continuous improvement objectives
- Demonstrated understanding of the C# language and .NET framework; ability to use and promote modern software development principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance best practices and principles
- Ability to perform work of medium difficulty in designing, creating, executing and modifying tests and tools
- Self-motivated learner with great communication skills
- Some familiarity with Industrial automation concepts a plus
PTC Company Description
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary