Protocol - Lead Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- 10+ years of wireless, embedded and pre-silicon experience required.
- Must to have knowledge of LTE specifications ,3GPP, GSMA, RFC.
- Understanding of GCF/PTCRB certification
- Knowledge in conformance testing RF/RRM/PS is an advantage
- Experience working with network simulators like Spirent, Anritsu,R&S Log analysis for new feature development from lab/field/IOT/carrier test
- Experience working with call box like R&S/ANIT/ANRITSU/SPIRENT Familiarity with mobile phone testing including hardware and android software
- Must be aware of the chipset/module/device level certification criteria and planning.
- Knowledge in performance metrics on the pre-silicon and SOD.
- Problem solving and customer interfacing are the key Aspects
- Must to have knowledge on log analysis for the test failures.
- AVL lab interactions and pre-cert planning experience is good to have.
- Must to have their one chip set maker work/model experience.
- Testing will include Protocol, RF Performance, Network Selection, Data Throughput Performance, Application Testing and other areas to verify functional readiness between the device and network
- Experience in 2G, 3G and/or LTE Conformance testing Area
- 2 years’ experience with R&S Protocol and Performance test equipment. i.e. R&S PQA, CMW500, etc.
- Set up and utilization of device flashing software and collecting log files using vendor provided tools as well as industry tools like QxDM, Wireshark, etc.
- Training and supporting junior testers as required
- Reporting defects per project requirement and managing necessary follow up including fix verification, updating defect database and tracking defects through resolution.
- Creative, gritty, driven by curiosity, go getter attitude with a winning culture.
- Has a burning desire and hunger to contribute to business impacts in much like a startup environment.
- Should be willing to work under tremendous pressure situations in a team environment.
- Does not hesitate to experiment and have an attitude to take pride, celebrate failures, quickly learning from them and apply
- Team player, ability to collaborate, accept mistakes.
- Excellent aptitude, command over language and communication skills Strong cognitive intuition: Ability to identify and visualize patterns
- Demonstrates sense of ownership, urgency and strives for own and others success