Junior Software Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Van Buren Charter Township, Michigan, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place. Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
Embedded software development for high end Instrument Cluster to support Japan-Korea OEM projects. Able to understand/analyze the system requirements provided by Product owner/System team for any specific Cluster feature and identify the Software requirements, involve with feature owners to complete design, software development, unit/integration/functional testing.
- To design & develop embedded software for high end instrument cluster features in C/C++/embedded automotive domain
- Responsible to meet the assigned activities with in estimated time and commitment on job.
- Responsible to support project activities based on need and able to work as individual contributor as well as team.
- BE/BTECH with 2+ years’ experience in microcontroller based automotive embedded “C” SW development is desired. C++ language, Linux/QNX OS are added advantage.
- Experience/Understanding of “V” SW development process life cycles or Agile framework is preferable.
- Knowledge of SW developments tools like compiler, debugger, CAN tools(CANalyzer/CANoe), Oscilloscope, MISRA/Coverity/QAC, Vector Cast(Unit test), AUTOSAR tools if any.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Knowledge in network protocols like CAN, Ethernet, I2C, SPI and UART is preferable.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
Visteon is the only global automotive technology company solely focused on designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative cockpit electronics and connected car solutions – the fastest-growing segment in the industry. Our technologies create a more enjoyable, safe and connected driving experience.
Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, United States, Visteon employs about 11,000 diverse people at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of approximately $3 billion in 2019. Learn more at www.Visteon.com