Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
Unit No.4 B, 1st Floor, Zenith (Phase 3)
International Tech Park ,CSIR Road
Taramani, Chennai ,Tamil Nadu -600113
We are looking for a self-driven individual, an innovative designer and develop the Backend programming using C# .NET Technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a rich look web application using ASP.NET. (UX Design).
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation.
- Devise well-rounded test plans to validate the application robustness.
- Create, develop and evaluate technical documentation for the new projects.
- Work with Cross functional team members to assess requirement specifications.
- Track progress and action items for ongoing design projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for product enhancement.
Skills and Experience
EDUCATION B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- 5+ years of industry experience on UI/UX development.
- Asp.Net MVC 3 and above, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Asp.Net Web API/ WCF.
- jQuery, Angular.js/ Backbone.js/ Knockout.js.
- Strong at implementing of design patterns.
- Candidate should have strong programming skills. Be very good at debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have willingness to learn new technologies and have exposure to the current trends in programming and other technologies.
- Experience in HTML 5 development will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in DevOps & Agile process will be a value add
- Experience in Embedded Products interface will be value add