Location : Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Headquarters : San Jose, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our customer’s most pressing business issues. We make equipment, software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize all kinds of networks - like those for mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centers. And, we are also at the forefront of optical security – we bend light to develop and deliver optical solutions that provide security to the world’s currencies and safety and performance applications for consumer electronics and spectrometry.
We are the people behind the products that help keep the world connected – at home, school, work, at play, and everywhere in between. VIAVI employees are fierce about supporting customer success and we welcome people who bring their best every day to the company - to question, to collaborate and to push for solutions that will delight our customers.
VIAVI Solutions is looking for a team member to join the software development team in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Design, implement and test innovative new features in the NITRO Mobile Product (NITRO Mobile)
- Work closely with a team of 6-9 software and test engineers in an agile/scrum environment.
- Maintain and improve the product’s performance whilst developing new features.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 2+ years’ experience using C/C++/Java programming skills on Linux platform.
- Experience in standard Linux tools such as bash, python, debugging
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience on software development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, implementation and software test.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Docker and container orchestration
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Version Control (git)
- Installation and Automation Tools ( e.g. ansible )
- Atlassian Suite of Tools
Salary: $80,000-$110,000 annually
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and seize opportunities, apply to join our team today.
VIAVI Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.