Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : New Britain, Connecticut, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- B.E. / B.S. with minimum 5 yrs experience in software applications development in relevant field. (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering)
- M.E. / M.S. / M. Tech. / M.C.A. with minimum 4 yrs experience in software applications development in relevant field.
- 5 to 7 years
- Experience developing C language firmware for Embedded devices.
- Experience developing embedded applications using a Real-time Operating System.
- Experience developing low-level device drivers for Serial, CAN, SPI, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience using hardware tools: Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope, DMM, JTAG debuggers.
- Experience with common embedded toolchains (e.g. GCC, Keil, IAR, CCS) and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Subversion and Git.
- Working knowledge of CAN, I2C, UART, SPI, and networking protocols, including TCP and UDP.
- Good understanding of ARM architecture (Cortex M3/M4, iMX).
- Experience developing applications for Embedded Linux.
- Experience with C++/C#/.NET for developing applications in windows environment.
- Experience writing technical specifications.
- Experience understanding system/board level schematics.
- Ability to understand datasheets.
- Comfortable with debugging hardware issues.
- Experience developing C++ language firmware for Embedded devices.
- Comfortable with Go, Python, Node.js etc.
- Working knowledge of bash and Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience building an embedded Linux environment from scratch, using tools such as buildroot or Yocto.
- Experience debugging and integrating hardware components with the embedded Linux operating system.
- Working knowledge with encryption and security.
- Experience in IoT Embedded applications.
No. of Positions
Featured Category on SBD Careers