Trucks and Buses - Engineer - EE Architecture and In-Vehicle Networking
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Bengaluru, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand Daimler Trucks & Busses EE Network Architecture and topologies Strengthen EE Network design competence at MBRDI.
- Understand the Daimler EE Network design processes and Tool chains (XDIS, XChange) Discuss and implement network design requirement with various system owners in various domains like Body Electronics, ADAS, Powertrain etc.
- Analyse the impact of change in signals, frames, properties on the network characteristics (Ex. Busload, message latency).
- Take decisions to implement the network requirement after discussion with all the impacted stake holders (Ex. System Owners, SW developers, etc.,).
- Knowledge of real-time embedded systems, embedded microcontrollers, boot loaders, scheduling, real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Knowledge of automotive software development processes & agile methodologies
- Requirement Engineering using DOORS
UG [B.Tech/B.E.] (ECE,EEE), or
PG [M.Tech/M.E.(Electrical / Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent)