Test Engineer 2
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Good understanding on ALM tools(project management tools)
- Proficient in Python or Java or C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
- Should have experience with various python(or Java or C#) libraries and utilities to develop the desired functionality
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in API/CLI based automation
- Familiar with designing and developing Automation Frameworks
- Familiarity with continuous integration and code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, or ClearCase)
- Should have experience in developing module and functions using given Testcase.
- Should have experience in debugging code and fix the issue.
- Good understanding of GUI based test automation using tools such as selenium webdriver or protractor
- Good understanding on data driven automation development
- Good understanding on Server, Storage, networking, Server OS(windows, RHEL, VMWare) and active directory is added advantage
- Experience: 3-6 years of experience with min. 3 years in automation
- Education: Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computers, IS, etc.)
- Functional & Non-functional Validation
- Understanding of Server/Storage hardware and its components
- Understanding of embedded software/firmware, drivers, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile, DevOps model with exposure to ALM/CI tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Maven, Gradle, ANT, JIRA, etc. and its use for driving continuous testing of the products.
- Good Communication Skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.