Staff Test Engineer
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Responsible for design & development of modules/features.
- Provide clear technical direction to the project
- Bridge between the engineering team and program management
- Acquire and impart domain knowledge to the team members.
- Able to define API layers and interaction between modules
- Collaborate across different functional teams to acquire & share technical knowledge
- Review/Write response to customer requirement
- Keep abreast about of industry trends and provide regular updates to the team
- Evangelize new solutions & drive innovation in the team
- Linux Embedded SW development (kernel and user space)
- Driver development for embedded devices.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 protocol and application development will be an added advantage.
- Has architected medium to big product and delivering it.
- Experience in working on Cloud technologies esp. AWS related services would be a plus.
- L2/L1 Networking knowledge is added advantage.
- Good communication skills. Email communication and documentation should be clear and crisp.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- SW development/mgmt tools - knowledge of source versioning systems (GIT), JIRA, Coverity is a plus