Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Arm architects the pervasive intelligence in ground breaking products that is redefining our daily experience. Arm-based chips and architectures enables the high performance of the devices that makes modern life possible.
- ARM develops the technology that is at the heart of sophisticated digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM improves people’s lives by enabling the intelligence in affordable, easy-to-use electronic products that transform the way we live and work. We work in partnership with a global network of leading technology companies which are using our smart low-power technology. Together we are crafting the future of a better world.
- Today, ARM is well recognized as the market leader in the CPU and System IP industry, and this has been achieved by consistently delivering reliable and high-quality IP products. The cost of design and manufacturing is high and that warrants “right first time” approach for all IP and System products by our partners. Time-to-market is essential for our partners to take care of steadfast competition in the marketplace, being first would enable them to get premium value from the end products. In this context, Design Verification of CPU IPs is a big challenge requiring an engineering skillset that is both broad and deep. An employee in Arm has opportunity to grow and contribute towards enabling the technology of future.
- Technical Contribution as part of Project teams to deliver effective Verification of ARM CPU IPs.
- Design and development of Testcases, test bench and components needed for quality verification of the latest Arm IPs.
- Execution of CPU DV with focus on improvement of IP quality; stress testing and bug hunting.
- Effective interpersonal skills, as most of the partners are cross site. Need to collaborate with colleagues from other Arm offices in terms of planning, reviews, status updates and meetings, as well as delivery against expectation.
- Able to provide appropriate timescales for work assigned and assist in project planning by providing accurate inputs to the specifications.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of company processes in order to work constructively within given standards and methodologies
- Fast learner with good problem solving skills. Experience with RTL front end simulation.
- Familiar with Microprocessor and/or SoC Architecture and micro Architecture, preferably ARM processors and ARM processor based systems.
- Familiar with instruction driven verification of processors based on CPU Assembly or C/C++
- Experience with Design Verification/validation standard methodologies such as Test Plan development, Test Bench development, Testcases development and measurable execution thereof.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an IP/SOC product development environment..
- Experience of ARM based System Designs, Knowledge of CPU and hierarchical memory system.
- Familiar with Embedded Software Development flows and standard methodologies
- Familiar with SoC/ASIC integration flow and architectures.
- Languages: Verilog, CPU Assembly, C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Verification Languages such as System Verilog, Specman ‘e’ or Vera
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.