Camera Systems Engineer - Machine learning
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Systems Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
General SummaryQualcomm is the innovation leader in the area of integrated chipsets that power advanced mobile devices, XR/IoT/Automotive & compute platforms. We are building on and expanding our reputation as the industry powerhouse for innovation in both wireless technologies and enabling advanced multimedia capabilities. Join Qualcomm India and become part of the growing multimedia systems team that innovates to bring the higher performance on mobile multimedia capabilities at the lowest power consumption and device cost, while providing the strongest feature differentiation. We are seeking experienced system engineers for our cutting-edge efforts in the imaging algorithms based on signal processing and machine learning techniques. Successful candidates will be part of a systems and R&D team that develops embedded camera and imaging solutions, image signal processor (ISP), video codec hardware as well as advanced algorithms for computer vision and image/video processing.
Key job responsibilities may include a subset of the following:
- Developing machine learning algorithms for advanced imaging features
- Work on training strategies and supporting deployment and commercialization for the machine learning features
- Work on system and algorithmic design changes to improve machine learning inference speed
- Bachelor's OR Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field, with 3+ years’ working experience in machine learning and deep network architectures
- Working experience with machine learning framework/packages (e.g, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras etc.)
- Strong background in image and signal processing, statistics, and data analysis.
- Strong programming skills and working experience in C/C++ and Python.
- Background in color science, and image signal processor pipelines
- Knowledge/working experience in computer vision algorithms
- Required: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Doctorate, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodation support
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers .