Product Management Consultant
Location : Round Rocks ,Texas
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
Product Management Consultant
- Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the development of service offers for our customers. We lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from service definition and planning through to production and release. We also oversee modifications, upgrades, and maintenance of the service. And to make the whole process run smoothly and seamlessly, we’re experts in the service offer development process, from initiation through to delivery, and liaise with other departments on technical matters.
- Join us as a Consultant on our Product Management team in Round Rock, TX or Remote-USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Product Management Consultant, you will identify new growth areas, technologies, and emerging service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market analysis to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation services, partnering closely with the delivery, IT and other Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders and Senior Engineers on design/creation/positioning for highly available and scalable services
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Author requirement, strategy, and vision documents along with user stories for current and future services
- Present strategic product communications across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Manage the entire service life cycle, prototyping and testing new features and changes to our service offers and processes
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with service offers related to warehousing, supply chain logistics, and/or Third-party logistics (3PL)Experience in defining long-term product strategy and vision
- Business and entrepreneurial acumen with strategic and critical thinking
- Strong technical acumen with a history of building/delivering enterprise products
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and scheduling and deploying new feature sets
- Experience in writing product and customer requirements and using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize decision-making.
- Strong technical skills in IT, datacenter, edge computing systems, Cloud, compute, storage, networking and security and Support & Deployment Services experience
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in technical Product Management, MBA, Pragmatic Marketing Certified
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
- Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
- What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
- We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
- You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.