Implementation Consultant, IoT
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
Founded in 1996, EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs. We provide the full suite of ANSYS and PTC product development software, and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process. From art to part and everything in between, EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
EAC seeks an Implementation Consultant to deliver internet of things (IoT) connected solutions to its customers.
The Implementation Consultant’s role is to implement solutions that support customer needs and achieve customer goals. The Implementation Consultant works with the project team to understand customer goals and requirements, understand the approach for executing the project, and implementing a successful solution. Someone in this role works with project teams to ensure alignment and success for customers. The Implementation Consultant provides technical leadership and guidance to customers and team members as a subject matter expert.
EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for product development. We provide a full suite of product development software, and offer consulting and training services to support every phase of product development. EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical leadership.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
- Provide technical leadership to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- Expertise in IoT connected solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- Experience developing web services.
- Experience with data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Understanding of machine learning, data patterns, and predictive analytics.
- Experience in user interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Experience with one or more of: ThingWorx, Microsoft Azure, Kepware, IoT microprocessors, and sensors.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Remote - anywhere in the USA