Remote WordPress Developer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
We’re looking for a mid to senior-level remote WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe.
This position will be per project to start as a trial, but with the ability for full time. You have to be available to work from 8 am – 6 pm PST.
Location: Remote. Preferably located in the USA, Latin America, or Europe.
– Primarily technical troubleshooting for WordPress & WooCommerce sites.
– Debugging theme and plugin issues.
– Building custom plugins to connect WordPress & WooCommerce with third-party apps using existing APIs.
– Editing and building pages using Elementor.
– Building advanced custom theme and plugin functionality.
– Auditing client code to identifying any potential security risks.
– Performing speed and performance enhancements.
– Troubleshooting and resolving MySQL-related issues.
– Providing daily status updates to manager.
– Attending weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
– Performing custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
– Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8 am-6 pm PST.
– Strong portfolio of cleanly written, WordPress-related code.
– Strong experience with WooCommerce.
– Strong experience with MySQL and can write advanced SQL queries.
– Strong experience with WordPress and WooCommerce APIs.
– Strong experience working with Elementor
– Can work with Git version control.
– Strong experience with WordPress speed and performance optimization.
– Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
– Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
– Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
– Single developers only, please no teams.
– You are available to work between 8 AM to 6 PM PST
NOTE: A development test project is required as part of our hiring process.
If you are interested, please fill the Application using this link: https://tribeinteractive.typeform.com/to/hkFNYf