Test Automation Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Espoo, Finland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
The successful candidate will become a member of the DWBS - team a dynamic and innovative team responsible for the development of business critical components for the Tecnotree Digital Product suite.
- Analyze, implement, test and document software changes according to the full software development lifecycle, for delivery of complex Charging-related software from concept through to delivery to end customer.
- Requirements analysis, test strategy design, test automation plan development.
- Develop test cases, automate test cases using tools such as Jmeter, Postman, SoapUI, Robo framework, Selenium.
- Technical domain knowledge in Wholesale billing system, Charing systems
- Signaling experience including HTTP2, Diameter
- Software deployment (and trouble shooting) experience using Docker, Rancher
- Adhere to and promote quality initiatives within the group
- Experience working with Digital Technologies like Micro Services
- Experience working with Rating & Charging Domain
- Experience working with REST / SOAP APIs testing
- Experience in RDBMS like MySQL & No-SQL like Mongo/Cassandra
- Experience working in the areas of policy control, IoT, 4G / LTE / 5G charging will be added advantage
Experience4 - 5 Years
Business UnitCharging Products
OrganizationProduct Research and Development