Technical Support Engineer
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Headquarters : Antwerp, Belgium
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Your role is vital for customer satisfaction and the organization’s image. As a Senior Technical Support Engineer your task is to assist the internal and external customers in an efficient and flexible manner. Your main focus will be on resolve issues/bugs/service requests in relation to MCS software.
Because of your profound knowledge of the MCS software, customer processes and your general IT background you should be able to make the correct diagnosis of the customer’s problem. Based on your customer knowledge and their processes, you should be able to assess their sensitivities and assign the correct priorities to tasks.
You are the key person that understands a customer’s integration needs, analyses them and develops appropriate technical solutions. Your role is unique, you are the technical link between the customer and the MCS software.
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
- Be responsible for resolving and managing the entire lifecycle of issues/bugs/service requests related to MCS software on all three platforms (Win, Web & Mobile)
- Responsible for issue analysis and solution proposition
- Responsible for application monitoring
- Experience in accurate SLA and status reporting
- Basic understanding of DevOps and pipelines is an added advantage
- Collaborate closely with the implementation project delivery and customer solutions teams
- Install applications and databases for customers or support them in doing the same.
- Be eager to learn and keep up with contemporary application modifications and optimizations
- Contribute (pro-) actively to the customer satisfaction
The candidate must have:
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Should have strong and proven database and PL/SQL skills
- ITSM Certified
- Should have worked in globally distributed teams
- Have a good affinity with IT
- Have good IT troubleshooting knowledge & skills
- Good documentation skills is a Must
- Experience in customer management and interfacing
- A customer-oriented attitude (reasoning and working abilities)
- Very strong written and oral communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- A meticulous working methodology
- An eagerness to learn
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via [Careers.India@Spacewell.com]. We look forward to hearing from you!