Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
This position supports performing the full systems and software architecture and life cycle for DevSecOps and full stack engineering tasks using Agile methodologies. As an AI / ML Specialist you will be responsible to design, implement, and maintain data architecture and services to be used for AI/ML. Candidate must be team-oriented, self-starting, innovation-minded Artificial Intelligence to individually and collectively contribute to the design and development of cutting-edge AI and Analytics solutions.
- Work with functional analysts and product strategist to identify opportunities and leverage data to drive solutions.
- Access the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data science models and algorithms to aly on data sets
- Work with DevSecOps engineers to create and utilize MLOPS pipeline
- Actively seek and perform work, new approaches and elevate the team to higher standards
- Conduct EDA on data sources to profile data
- Communicate complex tasks in plain English so others can comprehend
- Recommend and implement solutions after analyzing business needs to drive for positive outcomes
- Facilitate engineering tasks and push for completion of epics
- Develop user stories and define clear and achievable acceptance criteria
- Conduct PRs to critique and encourage engineers to be their best
- Collaborate with other technical leads to handle cross -team dependencies
- Shall have experience with large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
- Passion – Demonstrated ability to keep pushing for better results
- Technology – Demonstrated experience of using variety of machine learning techniques and their real world advantages and drawbacks knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts. Experience with AWS eco system and in deploying models to production. Experience with R, Python and Spark.
- Systems – Demonstrated ability to proactively identify areas of technical improvement to improve efficiency, performance, scalability, security and maintainability of applications
- Client Management- Ability to become client's trusted advisor and maximize their satisfaction
- Expression –Ability to communicate in plain English to disseminate information that others comprehend
- Situation – Ability to understand external and internal factors and how they may impact program, client and company and prepare mitigation approaches
- Strategy – Ability to learn, listen and plan programs and tasks for the betterment of organization
- Tactical – Ability to implement strategy and deliver measurable business values in iterative increments
- Entrepreneur – Ability to identify, capture and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams
- Experience using data bricks platform
- 5+ years of experience implementing data science algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
AT Job Description Under ReviewProject/Position Introduction (MAX 500 Characters): Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.