Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
United States - Remote
In the role of Senior Consultant, you will understand customer issues, diagnose problems, design solutions and facilitate solution deployment, lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions to the customer within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
About the Infosys Digital Transformation Team..
Digital Transformation Services (DTS) is re-imagination of existing business processes and creation of New Services to help customers navigate their Digital Journeys through a combination of Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Intelligent Automation, and deep domain expertise to drive ‘Impactful’ experience and effectiveness.
Today’s operational landscape is quite complex. Business processes are critical in achieving the company’s goals and any limitations will lead to lesser agility and to lose its competitive edge. This service line within Infosys BPM plays a critical role to bring digital technologies into the business processes. The DTS team works with clients to uncover the key problems, find innovative solutions and implement those solutions to deliver optimal business value.
In this role, you will
- Lead and manage large and complex Innovation & Transformation engagements in understanding current business challenges, perform fit gap analysis, and develop solutions using various improvement levers such as best practices, benchmarks, RPA automation, Intelligent automation, analytics etc.
- The role requires a strong consulting skills, Industry domain expertise, business acumen and understanding of digital technologies in respective process domains in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Advise clients in developing new operating models such as shared services centers, Global business services and/or outsourcing of business operations
- Lead and conduct comprehensive business analysis to identify use cases for automation using RPA technologies.
- The role must bring in-depth knowledge / project experience & deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Mortgage /Banking
- Demonstrated experienced working with complex business processes, and BPO or shared services operations.
- The Role requires creativity and resourcefulness, and ability to utilize innovative solutions to deliver superior business outcomes for clients.
- Lead and participate large-scale transformation projects. Work proactively with Client stakeholders to re-imagine their current business processes by deploying digital technologies and/or develop a new operating model in line with competitive and market forces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
- At least 4 years of consulting or experience relating to the mortgage industry
- Domain Expertise: US Mortgage Industry
- Strong Consulting and Domain skills & demonstrated experience in driving digital transformation efforts in business processes.
- Shared services and outsourcing advisory for global organizations
- Prior experience in diving automation initiative by conducting business process reviews to identify the use cases for automation.
- Knowledge of leading RPA, Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), Self-Serve options
- Strong client Interfacing and relationship skills, Project mgmt. skills, ability to manage/ work in ambiguity, ability to synthesize data and trends from multiple sources, problem-solving skills. Ability to identify and articulate the problem statements and convert them into valid hypothesis.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise). The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 6 continents, with more than 38000 employees from over 80 nationalities, as of Nov 2019.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province