Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Sunnyvale, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position requires travel within US.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. We will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Minimum 2 years of proven specialization in ServiceNow HRSD module and experience implementing projects in ServiceNow HRSD
- Should be aware of the changes introduced as part of latest ServiceNow releases
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow scripting components like Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Policies, ACLs etc
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Should have an eye for detail and consider performance implications while designing solutions
- Good communication, planning, and articulation skills
- Certification requirements – ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and SN Certified Implementation Specialist – Human Resources.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province