Senior System Validation Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Van Buren Township, Michigan, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
- Bachalors or Master’s degree in Electrical, Automotive, Robotics, Computer Science engineering or similar.
- You already gained several years of working experience in Software or System Validation & Testing (5 or more years).
- Professional and/or research experience in robotics, automated driving, and distributed systems is preferred.
- Experienced in C/C++, Python, Shell scripting in the automotive embedded area.
- Good understanding of system-level testing concepts, techniques and test strategies for ADAS / AD systems.
- Good understanding and/or prior experience in testing ADAS systems such as ACC, AEB, LKA, TJA, Collision Avoidance, etc.
- Experience with automotive sensors such as Camera, RADAR, LiDAR, UltraSonics, etc.
- Familiar with robotic development tools such as ROS (Robot Operating System), ROS-II, etc.
- Model development experience using MATLAB, Simulink or equivalent.
- Experience in driving simulation tools such as VTD, Carla, etc., and vehicle dynamics tools such as CarMaker, CarSim is preferred.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in usage, adaptation of Rest-Bus simulation & CAN db.
- Experience in vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc., and the CAN tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer, CAPL scripting, etc.
- Experience with HIL systeams like dSpace, NI etc
- Good understanding of Linux, QNX and AUTOSAR operating systems.
- Prior experience with IBM Rational Tool Suite including Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational DOORS Next Generation (RDNG), Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
- ISTQB and Six Sigma certifications are highly desirable.
- Ready to take up activities and support the team for the project completion.
- You are pro-active, flexible, dependable, self-initiative and capable of learning new skills and technologies.
- You like to work in an internationally distributed team.
- Fluent in English.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
Visteon is the only global automotive technology company solely focused on designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative cockpit electronics and connected car solutions – the fastest-growing segment in the industry. Our technologies create a more enjoyable, safe and connected driving experience.
Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, United States, Visteon employs about 11,000 diverse people at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of approximately $3 billion in 2019. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
For more information about our company, technologies and products, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. You can also follow our careers-focused channels on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our latest job postings and the great work our employees are doing