ICT Engineer -VNOC
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
This person will be responsible for setting up, supervising and troubleshooting meetings. This person will need to be professional and be able to clearly articulate to clients the status of pending issues and be able to clearly think through and document what is needed to resolve a possible high stress situation!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Responsible for the operation and management of Ericsson video conferencing Services and infrastructure.
- Responsible for supporting video conferencing including but not limited to production support, problem management, reporting, vendor management, asset management, and service level assessments.
- Will play a vital role in the standardization and simplification of Ericsson video infrastructure.
- Team with peer IT groups in delivering IT services to the firm as defined by management.
- This Position will be on a shift basis and will also have on-call responsibilities and may be required to work weekends as scheduled work may decide.
- Compiling and maintaining database of active Video Conference end points and local contacts.
- Liaison with local and regional IT services and / or facilities management
- Reporting on VC room utilization.
- Liaison with VC product and service management teams.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- In depth knowledge network operations standard methodologies, production support, and capacity planning.
- Understands network design, quality of service, and network security
- Delivers customer service completion by understanding the customer’s business needs (Voice of the Customer), identifying the appropriate technical solutions, and meeting/exceeding service expectations.
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling sophisticated issues simultaneously.
- Education : B.E, B.Tech or MCA.
- Experience: 3+ years
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of confident decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where emotional intelligence and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.