ENGINEER - EMBEDDED SOC
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Paris, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Report on Software Development activities as appropriate to the Software Team Leader.
- Assist Project Leader with the following tasks as agreed:
- Reviews of Internal requirements, Customer Requirements, Specifications etc.
- Implementation of software solutions
- General software & product design reviews and problem resolution.
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver Software Development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan
- Contribute to routine Software Design Reviews, Peer Code Reviews and Software Acceptance Test activities on a regular basis
- Comply with company Software Quality processes, ISO15504.
- Contribute to the definition of the Software Development requirements and deliverables
- Work with other AP project teams in troubleshooting issues and providing timely solutions
4+ years working with embedded software and implementing DSP algorithms in C++
Good knowledge working with ARM 9 and DSP development ( preferably TI DSPs, OMAP, 64x+)
Experience with Algorithm optimization with ARM and DSP
Hardware bring up experience
Flexible to work on the existing system - bug fixing.
Knowledge in Video pipeline flow - Capture, processing, Display
Graphical animation of overlays over video experience.
Experience in Dynamic/ Static Overlays manipulation.
Experience in CANoe, Code Composer Studio, Serena, SVN, DOORS, Visual Studio
Experience with Network Protocols CAN. Flexray, IPC, I2C, UART
Automotive experience an advantage