Inside PreSales Engineer- Remote
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
The Inside Networking Systems Engineer role entails working with Aruba's Inside Channel Account Managers to train and provide technical enablement to newly onboarded Channel Partners. The Systems Engineer must combine excellent sales support, and consultative skills with an expert understanding of every product and solution in the Aruba portfolio, as well as advanced and emerging technologies with an emphasis on SMB and distributed branch networks. The Systems Engineer will consult with, Channel Partners, and Inside Channel Account Managers in their assigned territory to provide a comprehensive solution to solve problems for their prospective clients.
The Systems Engineer will proactively support a territory with the ICAMs in their territory, drive opportunities through the sales process to closure. This career level position requires the ability to lead in a team environment and to collaborate on the development of innovative, tailored solutions for partners, customers and prospects. Incumbents must know how to gather the data required to effectively tailor a solution. Solution selling is a must, and Systems Engineers must understand the various ways a solution may be delivered and have the ability to anticipate what will work best to meet the needs of the client. By combining technical expertise with business acumen this role delivers vital, detailed information and solutions demonstrating how Aruba's products deliver business value to our clients.
How you will make your mark:
- You will design and recommend the optimum combination of networking hardware, software, and services to meet complex customer needs.
- You will play a role in the development of the bid, proposal, and presentation of the solution to the client.
- You will provide specific solutions, technology, product, technical and sales support for partners in assigned territory.
- You will deliver highly effective technical presentations and compelling web demos for partners showing the value that Aruba can bring to their organization.
- You will possess strong competitive knowledge including solution, technology, product offerings, ability to differentiate Aruba’s strengths, and flip competitive BOMs and proposals to an equivalent Aruba solution.
- You will support E-Rate ISR’s in assisting partners with competitive BOM flips and product positioning.
- You will use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to partner sales staff and engineers through sales presentations and product demonstrations and trainings.
- You will assist the ICAM in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
- You will prepare detailed product specifications for the design and implementation of customer networking solutions.
Required Qualifications: (1-3 years)
- Technical University or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Networking knowledge and experience, including routing, switching, WLAN, SD-WAN, network management, and security.
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Effective organizational, presentation, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer & partner focused and have the ability to design and manage solutions to complex technical issues.
- Ability to interface with senior levels of internal / external organizations is required.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.