Assistant Engineer - NOC
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will be responsible for:
- 1st Level Alarm Monitoring
- 1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting
- Monitor network and servers
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 1-2 years.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of daring decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.