Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Full Stack Engr – USA
LiveVox has been a change-maker in the contact center space since 2000, providing a cost-effective path to voice and digital engagement, while significantly simplifying integration paths within our customers’ environments. Our true omnichannel solution provides a flexible data platform that layers in communication channels to multiply reach to consumers, maximizing every touchpoint, and enabling tailored communications with simplified connectivity to existing systems of record or CRMs.
With all conversations, data stores and interactions in one place, LiveVox delivers a comprehensive view of the customer in a single ‘pane of glass’ empowering LiveVox clients to deliver the best experience to their customers. Moreover, our Workforce Optimization component derives actionable insights and identifies training opportunities, enabling call center associates to work effectively from anywhere and to continually improve. Growing an average of 25% GAGR YoY, LiveVox is adding new positions across all department in the company in the US, Colombia and India.
We are looking for full-stack engineers who are eager to use cutting edge development tools and techniques for the construction and enhancement of applications and processes which extend the functionality of our core platform.
In this position, you will design, build, and maintain applications using LiveVox APIs and/or external system APIs. You will also build libraries, services, and reusable code for future use. Our engineers are ambitious, multifaceted and can work independently and in a team environment to get the job done.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Build server-side software using Java
- Create integrated processes using REST APIs, SQL and cloud computing platforms
- Analyze and compile data, codes and processes to identify areas of improvement and resolve issues
- Work jointly with other team members to set up objectives, as well as design/build cohesive, functional applications
- Think strategically, creatively and innovatively using sound judgment and technical skills
- Strong understanding of programming techniques and tools, as well as the web development cycle
- Record data and report findings to the appropriate parties
- Implement smart solutions consistently and throughly
- Participate, discuss and help in the process of designing solutions for new requirements
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Work in a fast-paced, fluid landscape while managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience with web/backend applications development with java and related technologies with OOPs knowledge
- 4+ years of recent experience building well tested high volume, large-scale, distributed systems
- Experience designing and building software applications which use APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Java programming language
- Knowledge and experience with Spring eco system (e.g. Springboot) is a plus
- Experience with creating REST APIs
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Experience with application architecture stacks, including API layer, business logic, data modeling, and UI/UX
- Superb communication, time management, analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to put in the necessary work to reach new goals and find solutions to problems and learn new things
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology
- Effective communication in English, with excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Working on Linux for e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS, etc Desktop and Server.
- Knowledge of Bash and other shell usage is a plus
- Knowledge about AWS or other Cloud platform eco systems is a plus
- Knowledge about Agile Methodology is a plus
Why you’ll Love Working Here:
We like to have fun, but at the same time we’re serious about providing contact centers with an amazing platform in the cloud for running their services. We have strong and growing revenue and we’ve won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with.
- Offer a competitive monthly compensation.
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remote sometimes.
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants and transportation.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We're passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.