Location : Oakville, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
How you’ll make an impact:
- Data Governance: Elaborate processes in order to facilitate access to readily available quality HR data for HR and business leaders.
- Anticipate and solve complex business issues using an analytical approach.
- Empower HR to make data-driven decisions by providing the right tools along with ongoing support and training.
- Collaborate with the Data and Analytics team to provide and maintain data pipelines from various HR systems (Lever, Dayforce, Skilljar) into data warehouse (through initial phases, GRPR phases, and PCI phases if possible).
- Implement and automate HR data analysis, including developing data models, preparing reports, and data visualizations for story-telling.
- Design, generate and improve board report dashboards from leader specifications and deliver in an automated way each week.
- Create predictive dashboards for the board with threshold triggers for various action items.
- Generate analysis, visualizations and reports on ad-hoc data topic requests.
- Collaborate with HRE team to analyze historical patterns in data and develop predictive models for specific employee behaviours.
- Use Google Apps Script and other scripting languages to automate process/programs that infinitely live in Google Sheets/Docs/Slides.
- Audit data warehouse and systems for data gaps, anomalies, and investigate to determine system errors vs. user input errors.
- Provide expert project leadership and guidance to the team as SME.
- Support user training and change management activities.
- Assist with vendor integration projects as technical SME (Lever/Dayforce connecting to backcheck vendors, recruiting automation vendors, etc.)
- Partake in system/vendor evaluations for prospective technology purchases or current technology reviews.
- Partake as tech SME in meetings with vendors when necessary.
- Become expert in Jira to optimize system use for HRE team as well as HR department.
- Generate strong training materials to enhance HR department competencies in system reporting, data interpretation, and basic analysis.
- Support Geotab global strategic initiatives.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in People Analytics or a similar role.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Data skills required by the incumbent in this role includes Python, SQL, GCP and Google Sheets.
- Experience using a visualisation tool such as Google’s Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions.
- Strategic mindset, has a keen sense of priorities, along with an ability to pivot as the landscape changes.