Solutions Architect-Remote US
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
J2 Innovations, a Siemens Company is a technology leader in building and IoT related software. With its powerful and open FIN software framework, you can operate, monitor and control equipment, automation systems and small to large buildings. Deployable in embedded systems, server and cloud, it delivers maximum flexibility to its customers. J2 provides its software framework to OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers and end-users, among them already today some of the leading players in the building automation market. With its offices in Los Angeles, Munich and Bucharest, J2 Innovations is crafting and distributing its software on a global scale. Owned by the leading technology corporation Siemens AG, J2 Innovations combines financial stability, entrepreneurial freedom and an outstanding growth story in one company.
This is a remote based position, a work from home position, and as long as you live close enough to a major airport, we would like you to consider this position.Job Summary:
You will be under the supervision of the Vice-President of Sales, and in collaboration with the sales and development team, the Solutions Architect will meet with prospective customers to understand their needs, design customer solutions, build proposals, and provide development roadmaps. The Solutions Architect will provide technical expertise on the technology and help identify how customers can best utilize our software. The position will work with sales and services to ensure POCs are delivered.Job Responsibilities:
- Capable of initiating and managing detailed technical analysis of extensive, multi-layered systems.
- Will work closely with colleagues in the professional services and glue team.
- Performs evaluation of Engineering issues and constraints, defining cross Engineering, and Sub-contract support needed to provide solutions to these major Engineering challenges.
- Responsible for the mobilization and control of cross-disciplinary teams to facilitate solutions.
- Determines most appropriate technical, product and commercial solutions within the given geographical and technical environment.
- Ensure innovation and value engineering is applied to all proposals.
- A key player within the Sales organization, comfortable to represent the Company at seminars, conferences, and exhibitions, and to work closely with the Sales team to deliver appropriate marketing information.
- Will follow technical solutions across the whole lifecycle from tendering through into project delivery.
- A broad base of Sales and Engineering skills, experiences, knowledge, and competencies covering the full sales and engineering lifecycle, together with the requisite personal characteristics, to take ownership for leading cross disciplinary Engineering activity in complex, innovative and commercially challenging environments (essential)
- Sales aptitude a must. Technical knowledge and development of Niagara and or FIN open software environments preferred.
- Must be willing to fill gaps in own knowledge and experience through taking a pro-active approach to learning, and seeking information from within and outside the company (essential)
- Demonstrates customer focus in all work carried out (essential)
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels within the Business and in front of new and existing customers (essential)
- Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking when performing problem solving initiatives (essential)
- Highly motivated, dependable, and self-reliant (essential)
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams and to provide direction setting to achieve results (essential)
- Ability to translate and communicate complex technical solutions into business, operational or outcome orientated perspective (essential)
- A Minimum of 3 Years of meaningful experience in information technologies or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelors Degree is required, a Master Degree is preferred.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We offer a generous vacation plan, a company matching 401K plan, company profit sharing, and full health/vision/dental & life insurance plans.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: J2 Innovations, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.