Digital Security Solutions Manager (IoT)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States"
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
Join our team to make the world a safer place, fixing the prevailing IT security architectures that have proven ineffective and exorbitant in price and enable the growing IoT and connected electronic devices with Privafy disruptive Cyber security technology that brings resilience to out our smart cities, privacy to our home electronics and medical equipment and low latency secure connectivity to real time systems like cars and industrial control.
Customers use the Privafy embedded Edge SW agent and cloud Gateways to create a secure network environment of connected devices. Our cloud-based security services act as a control plane for those devices. Our security service allows device network traffic to be controlled, monitored and protected and enable services like, low latency secure connectivity, device lifecycle management, Firewall and clustering, Data Analytics.
This position is part of the IoT and Embedded group, located across the Silicon Valley, Boston and Bangalore with no specific target location for this position. This organization is leading the definition, development and deployment of Cyber Security Solutions into the IoT and the general Electronics OEMs connected devices.
- Work with Leading companies in the consumer IoT, Smart cities, Industrial and connected cars.
- Lead the definition of the digital Security Solutions needed for your target companies.
- Lead the program from definition to deployment using Privafy technology and external partners.
- Define innovative and disruptive IoT Security solutions and services together with customers and internal teams.
- Create security awareness, provide technical guidance, strategic directions and support collaterals towards engineering, marketing and strategy
- BS or Master Degree in Software or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in IoT solutions security architectures and services
- Experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in embedded secure systems, security validation & certification and ideally in functional safety
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, experienced in multicultural and global working environments
- Very good communication skills, customer-focus, be willing to actively listen and to adapt yourself
- Open to operate in an international, multi-site environment and open for international travels
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $170,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Apply for this job