Looking For Python Developer For Bangalore
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement scalable, performant applications
- Ability to design, code and maintain standards compliant APIs
- Ability to debug complex applications Follow agile processes
- Deliver products with high complexity and surface area
- Responsible for delivering feature changes and additions to systems handling millions of requests per day Consistent high-quality delivery schedule
- Ownership of features and components from concept, design, development, deployment and finally deprecation
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from top tier college and >70% marks.
- 5+ years of solid software development experience developing cloud-based applications.
- Preferably a polyglot programmer who can primarily code in Python.
- Expert level Micro Web Services development skills in Python.
- Expert level skills in Django Web framework. Experience in Flask is a plus.
- Expert level skills in SQL and at least one No SQL Database.
- Good knowledge with ORM for Python.
- Knowledge on Django ORM / SQLAlchemy / PyMongo/MongoKit is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of at least 1 cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) preferably AWS.
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile, TDD or BDD methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
e-infochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
IT/Technical Content Developer
Full Time, Permanent