Trainee - Embedded Test Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Entry Level
Indio Networks is one of the few companies in India that is engaged in core R&D in networking and IOT space. Ever since its inception, Indio Networks has managed to build cutting edge wireless and networking products that are deployed in over 45 countries and several millions of users every day.
Indio Networks build latest generation of networking and IOT products that compete with Cisco, HP and other networking companies. It conducts lot of R&D in-house in field of cloud computing, SDN, networking and IOT.
Indio Networks is looking to hire an Embedded – Trainee who enjoy building products using latest web and cloud technologies. If you have the passion to build something from scratch and learn the process of build enterprise-grade products then Indio Networks is the right choice for you.
- Define and execute Test scenarios for Embedded Router Devices.
- Analyze the efficiency, stability and scalability of router system.
- Conduct RF test and analyzing its stability,
- Work with the Development team to develop best practices for product testability.
- Submitting defects, problem isolation and fault finding.
- QA for various production units.
- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Good Knowledge of Embedded System.
- Network configurations/debug - switching/routing/DNS/DHCP.
- Good Understanding WIFI standards and Networking.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply for this job