(USA) Digital ASM
Location : Ottumwa, IA 52501
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area by ensuring that sales and profit goals are achieved and implements plans to correct any deficiencies; and scheduling and training associates to meet the needs of the customers.
- Drives sales in assigned area by ensuring effective merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, inventory levels, cleanliness of the area; assessing economic trends and community needs; overseeing the stocking and rotation of merchandise, the removal of damaged or out-od-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; and monitoring expenses within assigned area.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures by holding hourly Associates accountable; analyzing and interpreting reports; implementing and monitoring asset protection and safety controls; maintaining quality assurance standards; overseeing safety and operational reviews; developing and implementing action plans to correct deficiencies; and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area by hiring, training, mentoring, assigning duties, evaluating performance, providing recognition, and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy by meeting with Associates and listening to concerns, researching issues, reviewing Company policies and procedures, and providing resolutions for Associates, including proactively seeking out Associate comments and concerns by meeting with Associates in their work areas.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of college; OR 1 year retail experience and 1 year supervisory experience; OR 2 years general work experience and 1 year supervisory experience For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training. Will successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments. For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Leading project work streams, Supervising Associates
- 1940 VENTURE DR, OTTUMWA, IA 52501-3766, United States of America