(USA) Member Specialist
Location : Newington, CT 06111
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Ensures area of responsibility is maintained in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise; and identifying shrink and damages.
- Provides member service by maintaining exit areas; reviewing member receipts; acknowledging the member and identifying member needs; assisting members with purchasing decisions; assisting members with locating merchandise.
- Provides member service by maintaining self-checkout area; resolving member issues and concerns; promoting Sam's Club products and services; providing guidance and support to members regarding self-service technology; processing member purchases; assisting with payments, returns, refunds, and exchanges according to company policies and procedures for different membership and payment types; assisting members with transactions utilizing self-checkout area.
- Assists with securing and safeguarding Sam's Club assets and property by observing and communicating potential criminal activity according to company policies and procedures; maintaining paperwork, logs, and other required documentation; executing emergency response procedures; and ensuring compliance with company security and safety practices.
- Assists with the training of Member Frontline Service associates on company processes and procedures; teaching new technology and tool functionality; delivering new program rollout training; and providing continuous learning and process improvement opportunities.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Service, Retail experience including operating front end equipment (for example, cash register), Working with mobile retail applications
3465 BERLIN TURN PIKE, NEWINGTON, CT 06111-5106, United States of America