Location : Tempe, AZ 85283
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Develop, manage, and implement product launch strategy.
- Define product roadmap, participate in every aspect of product life cycle to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Research new market segments by leveraging existing technologies.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis including all aspects on a regular basis and ensure our solutions maintain a competitive edge.
- Manage product validation in the lab and the field for successful market launch.
- Ensure product performance is reliable and consistent.
- Work closely with on and offsite marketing teams.
- Work with our offsite development and manufacturing partners across the globe in various time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, computer engineering or mechatronics
- 3+ years of experience in products using embedded systems, cloud technologies, and SaaS platform
- 3+ years of experience in product development, business analysis, and product launch
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team across the globe which will require after hour calls, emails, and web meetings to ensure there are no delays
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (about 20%)