Location : Delhi, Delhi
Headquarters : Bangalore, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Design and development of Verification IPs and models for ADAS and AV customers.
- Understand the Customers’ verification pain points, translate them into technical terms, and propose new features for the product
- Work with the customers on adopting the product, training, helping them address issues
- Deploy verification solution (composed of a product, language, and methodology) for customers
- Support installation, integrations, and assimilation of new versions, and/or SW packages at the Customers’ sites
- Prior experience in design and development and verification of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles (AV)
- Experience in C, C++ and Python
- Experience in ADAS/AV verification using simulation platforms like CARLA, Carmaker, VTD, Scanner, PreScan, dSpace etc.\
- Strong fundamentals in Software Engineering especially Object-Oriented Programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in writing application engineering notes /methodology documents
- Experience of direct interaction with end customers.
- Previous experience as a (Field) Application Engineer or customer facing techno-managerial role is a must
- Be willing to travel outside India at customer sites in Europe/USA
- Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 11 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
- We are building a world-class team to work closely with the R &D team of our customer, a pioneer in Coverage Driven Verification (CDV) for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Verification.
- If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly.