This job posting has expired
Tableau Data Analyst
Location : Ottawa, ON
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
We’re always looking for the next innovation in CRE technology, leveraging a decade of CRE and analytics expertise to help our customers understand and plan their workspace.
We’re ready for the future. Are you?
- A competitive total compensation package.
- Full benefits.
- Opportunity for career coaching and growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Collaborative company culture.
- Join a work hard, play hard team.
In this position you will help develop, implement and maintain our product offering for the Corporate Real Estate industry globally. We are looking for someone passionate and curious about IoT technology, data and insights.
The Tableau Data Analyst is an expert at data wrangling, discovering, manipulating and surfacing insights from data using Tableau, Excel, SQL, Databricks, and other data visualization tools. You will transform data into strategic insights to improve the management of workspaces and workplaces. You have demonstrated advanced Tableau skills to not just visualize data but to tell compelling data stories. You will be responsible for interpreting the business needs of stakeholders and for documenting and developing the reporting analytics that meets those needs. This includes working directly or assisting with the design, development, maintenance, integration, and reporting of different components within the Conexus Workspace Analytics Platform. The Tableau Data Analyst will work closely and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to provide support and expertise in data management, reporting, and underlying infrastructure.
The Tableau Data Analyst will be accountable for delivering in many areas of the business, including but not limited to Internal BI Reporting and Data Analysis for our portfolio of clients, assisting in technical demos, Pre and Post Installation sessions and preparation and troubleshooting.
- Work with the data science team to define reporting and visualization requirements and translate those requirements into reporting deliverables using Tableau and our Conexus Platform.
- Generate high value data visualizations and data stories using Tableau.
- Set up and manage customers and access levels within Relogix systems.
- Provide training and technical assistance to Customers on Conexus Platform.
- Participate in the design and implementation of complex business intelligence and analytical solutions based on requirements, including custom visualization requests for product roadmap items.
- Explore, surface and evolve new insights and trends within the IoT and corporate real estate data.
- Ensure the availability and performance of the solutions and reports, including ensuring that data quality is always meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirement.
- Provide support for all things relating to the Relogix solutions, including troubleshooting platform, hardware, API or data extract issues and bulk loading of data using scripts.
- Generate and maintain internal BI reporting to assist with inventory tracking, Data Quality, Demos, and other ad hoc requests.
- Provide feedback for feature requests and improvements, share with Product Management and support in the delivery as required.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve product implementation expertise through ongoing training and certification.
- 2+ years of demonstrated Tableau experience (intermediate to advanced skills preferred).
- Post-Secondary Education, certificate of degree in relevant field (Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
- 1+ Years of Work-Related Experience ideally in Space/Occupancy Planning, Facilities or other CRE role.
- Self-motivated and autonomous with excellent analytical skills (curious, quick comprehension, abstract thinking, ability to recognize data relationships and patterns).
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Basic understanding or SQL and scripting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and reasonably estimate work effort for customer tasks and projects.
- Strong verbal/written communication (English) and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate both technical and general business information.
- Desire to learn and grow into a career centered around data, visualizations and analysis.
Not necessary, but it would be great if you also had:
- Experience in developing Tableau dashboards, storyboards.
- Experience in maintaining Tableau Server.
- Experience with databases and database administration.
- Experience with data warehouses / lakes.
- Knowledge of Azure and Databricks.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry and associated industry software tools and outputs.
Relogix is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any special assistance, please respond to our application confirmation email directly.
On behalf of the entire team at Relogix, we are thrilled with your interest in joining our team. Although we would love to speak to everyone, only those selected will be contacted further