Test Automation Engineer [1-3 yrs]
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Kerala
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Testvox was founded in 2017 as a premier pure-play quality assurance & Software Testing service company based in Kerala. Our service quality is backed by the testimonials of our customers and our growing team of professionals. We have succeeded in building quality relationships with our clients and have won their trust by delivering the required solutions. Over these years, we have grown to be a fully equipped quality assurance and software testing service provider and our team has been embedded with practical knowledge and experience.
- Overall testing experience should be between 1 to 3 years.
- Good level of both oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Java or any other programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and programming fundamentals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Independent and have good problem solving & analytical skills.
- Have a strong understanding of software development and testing tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Junit, Postman, Jira, Git, etc.
- Keen eyes to spot inconsistency between requirements and their implementations.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Basic understanding of implementation, design, coding, and running of programs/applications.
- Quickly learn and understand the team’s automation goal.
- Ensure automation is moving toward the project’s goal.
- Collaborate with senior peers to understand and expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain test automation solutions.
- Implement test automation for new/existing features with little guidance.
- Take ownership of our existing testing frameworks and help to deliver new capabilities.
- Implement test automation for Regression/Feature & confirmation Tests.
- Identify and drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability.
- Test automation reporting.
- Participate in code reviews for test automation.
You should apply if:
Committed to quality and continuous improvement.
Curious in nature & enjoy problem-solving.
Ready to work in a dynamic & exciting company.
A team player, willing to collaborate & communicate with stakeholders across the company.
Brave - know when & how to stand up for what you believe in.
Application Deadline: 20/4/2021
Expected Start Date: 19/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹38,422.00 per month
- Selenium : 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
Apply for this job