Senior Applications Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Neubiberg, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
At a glance
The primary functions of the Applications Engineer Sr. is to define, design and complete ownership of embedded systems.
1) Be part of a team to define and architect next generation Microcontroller and Wi-Fi devices
2) Define and execute on whole product plan for Infineon microcontroller and Wi-Fi products
3) Develop demos and complete reference designs
4) Create technical collateral such as datasheets, reference manuals, application notes and guides
5) Author technical articles and white papers to showcase Infineon products and technologies
6) Evaluate new applications and market segments for Embedded systems and perform competitor product tear-downs
7) Train Infineon sales and marketing and customers on new products and Solutions
2) Minimum 10 - 13 years technical experience in applications, system architecture, board, IC design or embedded controllers required
3) Must have hands-on microcontroller experience with exposure to various microcontroller architectures and tool chains
4) Analog design or applications experience desired with knowledge of precision analog circuits, ADCs, DACs, Op Amps, Comparators, Power Management ICs etc.
5) Sound understanding of logic design concepts; hands on experience with EDA tools and PCB design a strong plus
6) Experience with wireless technologies like WiFi, Zigbee, Bluetooth etc
7) Knowledge of industry standard protocols and interfaces (I2C, UARTs/Bridges, Audio amps, LED/GPIO/LCD, USB, RTC etc.) and exposure to emerging standards and technologies
8) Good communication skills and must be a team player to work across cross-functional projects across time-zones and locations.
9) Should be a roll-up-the sleeves, trouble-shooter with ability to multi-task.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.