AWM Operations Client Data Management & Reporting: Beneficiary Experience Team
Location : Newark, DE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
JPMorgan, with client assets of $2.7 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Private Bank Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank, the world's premier service provider for ultra-wealthy individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Located in Newark, Delaware, the 400 members of Private Bank Operations provide end-to-end support for all aspects of the client banking experience, working closely with sales, service, and product specialty groups.
The Beneficiary Experience Team forms part of the wider Client Data Management & Reporting team, with particular focus on the client death and decedent end to end journey. The team will focus on excellence in the areas of subject matter expertise and client request completion. The team is an integral part of the mission to create a great client experience. This role will center around creating/maintaining Controls and maintain BAU oversite.
- The team is accountable for the end to end completion of client decedent related requests. Ensuring that client needs are addressed timely, completely, accurately and with empathy.
- Single point of contact, oversees and coordinates activities with business partners to execute tasks and close requests in the most effective way. Providing business partners with subject matter expertise and up to date information on client request progress with a focus on better serving the client(s).
- E2E process analysis, including documenting business processes and data flows, detailing issues and risks, and identifying and providing feedback on opportunity areas for existing and future tools and processes. Continuously searching for opportunities to improve the client death and decedent process for the client and client facing business partners.
- Coordinate with various areas of Operations, Front Office, Client Services, Technology, and Senior Management to build business requirements, procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with enterprise wide teams to drive consistent policy, procedures, and processes to enhance client experience and operational efficiency.
- Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and participate in driving resolution.
- Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering with a continual focus exceptional client experience.
- With guidance, develop and implement solutions that strengthen business operating models, enhance the client experience, and improve efficiency and controls.
- Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, work with project management to coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables.
- Develop subject matter expertise on specific areas within the Decedent lifecycle.
- Build strong partnerships with business partners, within the Client Service teams, WM OPS organization, and across WM Business teams.
- Work with minimal direction/independently, keeping management informed of progress and escalate issues.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans