This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
BEE part of the Change – Are you a driven, self-motivated individual seeking a startup vibe and a rewarding environment? We need you to help us SWARM a $3 trillion industry! We are the next generation of parcel shipment technology.
ShipperBee is building a platform for sustainable point-to-point-to-point delivery of parcels. We are a small, diverse team working together to connect our shippers and drivers to move parcels in a way that’s good for the environment. We take care of each other and work hard to meet goals and targets – and help us all achieve success
ShipperBee is Canada’s innovative logistics startup. Our technology solution includes platform services, user web portals, mobile applications (iOS and Android), integrations (with partners such as Purolator) and our hardware mailboxes (aka Hives). Shipping parcels is rich with technical and operational challenges; we’re building our solution to massively scale.
What We’re Looking For
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Product Manager will lead and manage the product design of our applications. You would drive accountability for features and their deliverables among the development team.
We need someone to:
- Ensure product quality with developers and the quality assurance team.
- Lead and manage the product design of our mobile applications including creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Manage the product backlog, roadmap planning, prioritization, and monitor progress towards the product vision.
- Upcoming work and progress on work shared frequently with the development team and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the development teams to provide guidance on requirements to deliver solutions that meet and exceed expectations.
- Lead the sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions.
- Lead demo sessions with executive and development teams.
- Provide well-written user stories and requirements with acceptance criteria and associated wireframes.
- Work with the CTO and management team to align on product goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years experience managing a technical product
- A passion for user experience
- A flexible, driven, highly organized self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace
- Strong commitment to take ownership and make an impact while delivering quality products
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What We’re Offering
- An opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing organization, poised to do great things
- Diverse, hard-working, committed team of people who care about each other
- Flexibility to work from home or from our incredibly welcoming office
- Commitment to equitable salaries that are based on industry benchmarks
- BEE Well – We care about your well-being; we offer you extended health and dental benefits from day 1, and above-average vacation allocations.
- BEE an Owner – All salaried full-time employees are given a healthy amount of stock options.
… in addition to endless bee puns...
At ShipperBee, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it!
We recognize that experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and a growth mindset goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, consider applying anyway and tell us why you are the right fit for the job. ShipperBee is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws.
Inspired? Please Apply Now!
We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to our recruiting team.