This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Bachelors or masters in engineering in CS, IS, EC
Work Experience: 3 to 6 relevant Exp
- At least 3 years of Black Box Testing experience in Applications/Embedded applications technologies.
- Experience in Manual Testing with automation and Black Box testing techniques skills
- Experience in testing of embedded systems.
- Experience on IBM Testing tools or other similar functional Testing software tools.
- Experience on configuration management and bug tracking Tools
- Experience on Python scripting languages for Application automations
- Experience in requirements tracing tools like IBM DOORS or any similar requirement tools
- Understanding of software standards like DO-178B or CENELEC EN-50128
- Knowledge on automation techniques and lean thinking on functional testing and Locomotive message testing with tint of Wire Shark or with similar tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in Automotive Domain
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.