This job posting has expired
Software Implementation Specialist
Location : United States
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
- Execute processes to implement new and existing customers to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Educate, enable and nurture through the software onboarding experience.
- Continuous touch-point with our customers to identify enhancements to the implementation process.
- Provision user accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Support, Sales and Training to ensure a successful customer onboarding experience.
- Work with the product engineering team to enhance product features and functionality based on customer feedback.
- Assist support team with support tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years prior experience
- Previous experience with customer support and/or implementation activities in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in problem-solving.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Support skills with demonstrated ability to effectively deal with customer issues.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience with presenting in front of groups.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.