This job posting has expired
Software Engineer 1
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Responsible for testing and automating UEFI FW and features.
- Responsible for all software and UEFI FW related issues during the planning and validation stages of the program. You will be working on next generations products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world client technologies.
- Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Understand feature requirements, architecture and design UEFI FW testing, UEFI FW code debugging UEFI FW testing with other server HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS etc.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Protects Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
- Develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
- Be familiar with Window security features
- Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
- Experience in Automation languages in Python, Micro Python, Perl
- Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
- Experience in Filesystem drivers specifically NTFS, FAT32, Ext3 systems.
- Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C
- Knowledge of Intel architecture little endian, x86, x64
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience