This job posting has expired
Sr. Software Engineer (iOS)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 450 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments! Visit our links for more insight: https://www.youtube.com/user/ueicorporate https://www.instagram.com/nevolabs/ https://twitter.com/nevolabs https://quicksetcloud.com
- Hands-on on developing, debugging and delivering the product release on time with good quality.
- Analyzes and interprets software requirements to design software solutions, creates system specifications, use cases, test-suites and release documentation
- Adhering to established development process and methodology to ensure a quality solution is produced
- A Bachelor’s or preferably an MS/M.Tech degree in Computer Science /E&C Engineering from premium institutes
- 5-8 years’ experience with developing software for consumer products and embedded environments
- Strong Programming experience in iOS development with expertise in Objective C / Swift languages
- Good experience on Mobile platforms
- Agile software development tools; project and issue management, source code management.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Desirable to have published one or more iOS apps in the app stores
Universal Electronics Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.