This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : San Mateo, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Remote (East Coast of USA or Canada)
The SIE Developer Technology Group consists of specialists from a wide variety of technology and platform specific areas including Graphics, System Software, Submission process and Network. We support our game industry partners in resolving questions, streamlining processes and delivering solutions for content released on the PlayStation platforms. Our submission team interacts closely with Publisher and Developers both online and at conferences to ensure their success on PlayStation.
- Here, you will be working with the Submission team to provide support to Developers and Publishers on all PlayStation platforms via our support website, on-site visits and conferences
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across all the SIE territories to work on solutions for our partners
- Delve deep into our platform requirements, support developers in understanding them, and make sure they are implemented accurately
- Provide technical support, bring attention to, and tackle requests from our partners and/or other internal teams
- Notate our partners' feedback about difficulties they experience and relay it to the internal engineering teams
- Handle the communication between external and internal parties (including Third Parties Business Relations, Store Operations, Policy, Services) in relation to issues that our partners might experience
- Experience working with digital technologies and/or gaming industries
- Superb communication and organizational skills with the willingness and ability to work with multiple teams located in different time zones
- Ability to communicate clearly in a multicultural environment
- Understand and communicate technical concepts sufficiently
- Strong spoken and written English
- High level of flexibility, diplomacy and willingness to change
- Welcoming and proactive with excellent relationship building leadership skills
- Attention to details and good time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Have:
- Prior developer relations or support
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC'S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.