This job posting has expired
Software Testing Engineer
Location : Abbotsford, BC
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
The Software testing engineer is responsible for Participate in design and development of projects, either independently or in a team. Participate in product decision making, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement. The Software testing engineer will report to the Director and will have no direct reports.
Company Name: Goldengate Solutions Ltd.
Job Title: Software testing engineer
No. of Vacancies: 1 (Looking for one Software Testing Engineer)
Wage Rate: $42.07 per hour cdn (over time paid after 40 hours per week)
Work hours per week: 37.50 to 40 hours per week (Possibility of over-time)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time, Casual
- Design, write, modify, test, implement and support software programs with good QA
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
- Work directly with the I.T. team members to assist in maintenance and support of day-to-day automated processes
- Create data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Take ownership of the complete life cycle of software development including support of released product.
- Plan, design, and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
- Minimum of University bachelor's degree in computer science is required.
- 3-4 years of previous experience in computer science, software development is required
- Confidential client information will be shared.
- Language requirement is English.
- Work hours will include a combination of, day, evening, and overnight shifts.
- Include travelling between Fraser valley and Lower mainland in British Columbia, Canada
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work from home
To apply, please go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Unit -201 A 32086 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 1V7 (Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley)
Goldengate Solutions Ltd. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please indicate so in your application.
While we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be Contacted. The Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to apply
Expiring: Jul 28, 2021