This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
QualificationsPrimary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Write high-quality code, that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics
- Have a high bar for yourself and others when working with production systems
- Intellectually curious to adapt to changing technologies, platforms, and environments
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of people partnering effectively with the team members, partners, and customers.
- Recent experience with .NET or Java
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Experience building event-driven, reactive microservices with Kafka Streams
- Proficient with CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and public cloud deployment platforms
- Strong experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, continuous improvement mindset and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Minimum of 5 years’ engaging and working with cross-functional enterprise level software development projects using Agile development methodologies and leading team of 8-10 developers
- Experience with, or understanding of, Agile/Lean Software Development practices such as Kanban or Scrum
- Ability to manage and balance multiple deliverables concurrently in an environment with shifting priorities
- Experience developing and deploying multi-tenant Identity solutions in the cloud
- Java, Spring, .NET
- Microservices architecture
- CQRS design pattern
- Kafka streams
- Event-driven architecture
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Angular, HTML, CSS
- Continuous deployment, unit testing and automation tool like Selenium is a plus
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization including SSO and SAML
- Prior experience with ForgeRock or other Identity Platform is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent experience accepted.
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.