This job posting has expired
Location : Toronto, ON
Headquarters : Darmstadt, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
As a Cumulocity IoT Consultant, it is your task to analyze customer requirements, design suitable IT solutions in the sense of customer digitalization and finally implement these solutions. The Cumulocity IoT platform of Software AG supports you with the latest technologies and concepts during the implementation.
You have successfully completed a computer science degree at a university or have a comparable qualification
Overall 3+ years of Information Technology implementation experience.
You have 2+ of experience in back-end development as well as in-depth knowledge of:
- Software development, in particular the implementation of Java applications,
- Ideally, experience in working on open source projects
- You master modern development methods and tools for web development securely and ideally bring knowledge of usability and user experience (UX) with
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity, willingness to learn and teamwork distinguish you
- Self-reliance, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Conception, implementation and testing of microservices for our Cumulocity IoT customer solution
- Testing customer requirements for feasibility and integration of these into our microservice architecture
- Continuous evaluation of new/improved development technologies
- Support in all project phases (design, implementation, testing, integration and operation). Coaching and know-how transfer in the field of back-end development
- Assumption of responsibility as well as continuous improvement of the development process and active introduction to our team
About the Company:
We have an open-minded culture and many exciting projects where you have the freedom to “be your best you”. You’ll have opportunities for international collaboration on top of a comprehensive training and development program that encourages professional growth. We are in an innovative market and offer future-proof products. Most importantly, an overall a pleasant team-oriented working atmosphere.
This is a fast-paced environment - we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are driven to make a big impact and who want to work alongside a growing team. We collaborate often so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on new challenges and helping Software AG increase its leadership in the digital transformation marketplace!
What to Expect
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- 6 weeks of PTO – 3 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of sick leave
- 14 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Parental Leave
- Corporate discount purchase programs
- Group legal plans
- Pet Insurance
- And MANY more
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement