This job posting has expired
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - RPG
Location : Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Japan
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialised services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
Experience - 4+ years
(Notice - Looking for early joiners , upto 30 days notice).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains iSeries applications software utilizing RPG, RPG ILE, RPG-
- Write programs based on specifications.
- Code new RPG programs and modify or enhance existing RPG programs.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing code and system to identify and resolve.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Perform maintenance on existing programs and make enhancements to applications based on user
- Implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- IBM iSeries AS/400 experience.
- RPG IV, RPG Free, ILE, CL, CLLE.
- Use of embedded SQL.
- PHP a plus.
Good Communication Skills required.