This job posting has expired
Cyber Security Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Security/Audit/Risk Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- As a Cyber Security Engineer you will be expected to leverage open-source technology and industry standard programming languages to enhance cyber security operations. You will perform Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing for clients, webservices, OAuth, embedded devices and cloud environments. You will independently drive Pen Test activities with product teams and provide actionable remediation for the findings.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Perform penetration testing on internal application, cloud environments (Azure, AWS,) and internal environments.
- Conduct Source code reviews and discuss with development teams in mitigating the issues and eliminating false positives.
- Execute vulnerability scans using tools such as Nessus/Qualys
- Have hands-on experience in code review for Static Application Security Testing findings and able to develop exploits
- Perform leading edge Exploit and Vulnerability research on Unix and OSX( Apple's) operating systems.
- Execute security testing focusing on;
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Web Services / Application Programming Interface (API) Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing(IOS/ANDROID)
- Thick Client Penetration Testing
- Embedded Penetration Testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- Must have one recognized security certifications like Offensive Security Certified Professional (preferred), Offensive Security Certified Expert ,Certified Cloud Security Professional.
- Familiarity with Secure Development lifecycle.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Prior experience in conducting assessments for Center for Internet Security/ Defense Information Systems Agency
- Experience with Information security concepts and design principles.
- Experience in Embedded Systems and devices security (e.g. IoT End point, System On Chip, Trusted Execution Environment)
- Should have experience in Operating systems like Linux, Windows, web application, Virtualisation-VMWARE, network/ infrastructure security and Embedded assessments.
- Professional expertise with Kali Linux, Metasploit, Meterpreter, Burp Suite
- Experience in Penetration Testing for Microservices – Containers, Kubernetes
- Experience on digital certificates and PKI infrastructure.
- Experience on enterprise programs, policies, and procedures to be compliant with all applicable regulations including ISO, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, FedRAMP/Federal Information Security Management .
- Good knowledge on one of the Vulnerability Assessment tools like Rapid7,Nexpose, Qualysguard, Tenable Nessus etc.
- Experience with programming languages like C/C++/Java
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.